Level 2 Learning Objectives
- Understanding how to effectively deal with significant coverage issues
- Evaluating the types of experts for a claim, whether and when to retain an expert, how to avoid problems with experts and how to deal effectively with them if and when they do arise. and, when they develop, effectively and efficiently handle them?.
- Understanding alternative litigation strategies, their advantages and potential disadvantages, when they might be the appropriate choice and the mechanics of proceeding under an alternative litigaton strategy.
- Recognize the importance of the broker/insurer relationship in professional lines insurance.
- Understanding the role of actuarial reviews and the importance of interaction with the marketing, underwriting and other departments within the organization.
- Managing the expectations of the carrier, defense attorney, and insured.
No Schedules Available