Covid Health and Safety Protocols for 2022 Annual Conference, Palm Desert, CA
UPDATED February 18, 2022
We are committed to your health and well-being during the 2022 Annual Conference. We have developed robust COVID protocols based on current CDC guidance and all federal, state, and local government mandates.
As we monitor changing conditions, our protocols will be revised in real time and resulting updates will be communicated prior to the start of the event.
Vaccination and Testing
- All guests must provide proof of full vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID-19 test result from an antigen test administered within 24 hours of arrival onsite or a PCR test administered within 48 hours of arrival onsite.
- Fully vaccinated is defined per CDC guidelines as at least two full weeks after the final dose of a double or single-dose COVID-19 vaccine authorized for use by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Guests opting for the COVID-19 test are encouraged to do so prior to travel. You can find testing sites by visiting your state or local health department website. Testing will not be available onsite at the event venue.
- Details on the verification process are forthcoming and will be announced shortly.
- In accordance with the California Department of Public Health mandate, all unvaccinated guests are required to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth when in the indoor meeting spaces and public areas of the event venue. It is recommended that vaccinated guests wear a mask while indoors.
Additional Safety Considerations
All onsite CLM staff are fully vaccinated AND receive COVID-19 testing prior to the event.
For added safety throughout the event, we will:
- Provide additional hand sanitizing stations.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
How You Can Help Keep Others Safe
- Do not attend the event if you are sick, displaying COVID-19 symptoms, or have been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Practice social distancing and be mindful of fellow attendees’ comfort level.
- Wear your mask so it covers your nose and mouth. Remove it briefly only to eat or drink.
- If you feel ill during the event, please remain in your room, and immediately contact our meeting planner LaBithia Lee at 954-825-5940.
By registering to attend this event, you agree to comply with all health and safety protocols. Thank you for helping us create a safe and engaging meeting experience.