CLM Professional of the Year Awards
The CLM Professional of the Year Awards program celebrates the passion, commitment, and achievements of those in the CLM community who inspire and innovate in the world of claims and litigation management.
One winner will be selected from three finalists in each of the following categories:
- Claims & Litigation Management Professional - open to those working in a claims or litigation management role for an insurance carrier or corporation.
- Outside Defense Counsel - open to attorneys working for an outside defense counsel firm serving the insurance field.
- Nominees and nominators must be an active CLM Member or Fellow.
- Service Providers, CLM Advisory Board, and CLM employees are not eligible to be nominated.
NominationNominations must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET on February 13, 2024. Only active CLM Members and Fellows are eligible to nominate and be nominated. Multiple nominations are permitted and candidates may self-nominate.
Award nominees are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrates a passion for claims and litigation management through their unique thought leadership, developing/mentoring industry professionals, innovative practices and approaches, etc.
- Actively shares their knowledge and expertise to support the CLM community by creating content/curriculum, presenting at conferences, or volunteering with Local Chapters or Communities.
- Supports inclusivity, diversity, and collaboration in the workplace, the world, and within the CLM community.
JudgingNominations are blindly reviewed and ranked against the above criteria by the CLM Advisory Board. The candidate with the highest score in each category will be selected as the winner.
Three finalists in each category will be announced on March 1, 2024. The winner in each category will be crowned during the kickoff program at 2024 Annual Conference on April 3, 2024.
AwardsFinalists in each category will receive a complimentary registration to 2024 Annual Conference so they may attend the awards program.
Each winner will be recognized on stage with an engraved Tiffany & Co. award and be profiled in a special issue of CLM Magazine.