CLM Professionals of the Year Award
2021 Nominations are OpenDeadline to submit nominations is May 15, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET
The CLM Professionals of the Year Award program was designed to recognize the passion, talent, and innovation of individuals positively impacting and advancing the claims and litigation management professions.
Awards are presented to one individual in each of the following categories:
- Claims Management
- Litigation Management
- Outside Defense Counsel
- Young Professional – Industry
- Young Professional – Outside Counsel
CriteriaAward nominees are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrates a dedication to and passion for the industry.
- Advances the profession through collaboration, education, inclusion, and development of their peers and community.
- Contributes to the success of their company or client through strong practices, or development of a transformative or innovative process.
- Active within claims or litigation management organizations outside their own company or firm.
- Nominees must be a CLM Member or Fellow.
- Young professional nominees must be under 35 years of age as of March 31, 2021.
- CLM Board members and employees are not eligible.