CLM Professional of the Year Awards
2023 Nominations are OpenDeadline to submit nominations is February 10, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET
The CLM Professional of the Year Awards program celebrates the passion, commitment, and achievements of those in the CLM community who inspire and innovate to advance the future of claims and litigation management.
One winner will be selected from three finalists in each of the two following categories:
- Claims & Litigation Management Professional - this redesigned category is open to those working in a claims or litigation management role for an insurance carrier.
- Outside Defense Counsel - open to attorneys working for an outside defense firm serving the insurance field.
- Nominees and nominators must have an active CLM Member or Fellow membership.
- Service Providers, CLM Advisory Board members, and CLM employees are not eligible to be nominated.
NominationNominations must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET on February 10, 2023. Only active CLM Members and Fellows are eligible to nominate and be nominated. Multiple nominations are permitted and candidates may self-nominate.
Award nominees are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrates a passion for claims and litigation management.
- Gives back to their organization, local community, or the CLM community by sharing knowledge, collaborating, volunteering, mentoring, etc.
- Supports inclusivity, diversity, and collaboration.
- Advances claims and litigation management practices through development of thought leadership, continuous improvement initiatives, or innovation.
JudgingNominations are blindly reviewed and ranked against the above criteria by the CLM Advisory Board. The candidate with the highest score in each category will be selected as the winner.
Three finalists in each category will be announced on February 21, 2023. The winner in each category will be crowned during the Kick-off Keynote & Awards at the 2023 Annual Conference in Tampa on March 29, 2023.
AwardsEach winner will be recognized on stage at the awards ceremony with an engraved Tiffany & Co. award and be profiled in a special issue of CLM Magazine.
February 10 Nominations close
February 21 Finalists announced
March 29 Winners announced at Annual Conference