CLM Professional of the Year Awards
The CLM Professional of the Year Awards program celebrates the passion, commitment, and achievements of those in our community who inspire and innovate to develop their peers and advance the profession of claims and litigation management.
One winner will be selected in each of the following categories:
- Claims Management
- Litigation Management
- Outside Defense Counsel
- Young Professional – Industry
- Young Professional – Outside Counsel
- Nominees must be a current CLM Member or Fellow.
- Young professional nominees must be under 35 years of age as of March 31, 2022.
- CLM Board members, vendors, and employees are not eligible.
NominationNominations must be submitted by11:59 PM ET on February 15, 2022. Only CLM Members and Fellows are eligible to nominate and be nominated. Multiple nominations are permitted and candidates may self-nominate.
Award nominees are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrates a passion for the profession and the CLM community.
- Advances our mission through collaboration, education, inclusion, and development of their peers and community.
- Contributes to organizational success through strong practices or development of a transformative process.
- Active within claims or litigation management organizations outside their own company or firm.