|Take Your Claims Education to the Next Level
|Claims College is the boost your career needs right now. It provides the tools to excel in your job today and prepare you for growth tomorrow. Bonus – it puts you on track to earn the highly desired Certified Claims Professional (CCP) and Advanced Claims Professional (ACP) designations.
This isn’t a conference. It’s specialized education designed for claims professionals like you by senior executives and industry experts from organizations like Chubb, Aon, Federal Express, and Boeing. You’ll reap the benefit of their experience with practical takeaways, tools, and new approaches to the issues you deal with every day. This is real-world knowledge with real-world application. Over three days, you will be immersed in an interactive classroom, receive live, hands-on instruction, rub elbows with senior leaders, and interact with other claims professionals from across the country.
Choose Your School
Three-Level Schools provide comprehensive progressive claims education. Upon successful completion of all three levels, you will earn the highly desired CCP designation which validates your expertise. All students begin with the foundational Level One program, or you can test out by taking an exam right from the comfort of your own home. Pass the exam and start at Level Two. If you don’t pass, that’s OK. We'll apply your testing fee towards tuition for the Level One in-person program – it’s risk free! Learn more about the test-out.
Choose from our Three-Level School Programs:
• Casualty Claims
• Cyber Claims (2 levels)
• Professional Lines
• Property Claims
• Workers Compensation
One-Level Schools deliver knowledge condensed into a single course. An exam is administered at the conclusion, and upon successful completion, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Choose from our One-Level School Programs:
• Claims Mediation
• Extra-Contractual Claims
• Litigation Management
Show the World You're a Claims Expert
Students who complete all three levels of a Three-Level School earn their Certified Claims Professional (CCP) designation. Students who earn their CCP and complete two One-Level School programs will earn the Advanced Claims Professional (ACP) designation. Both set you apart from your peers and demonstrate your commitment to claims. Learn more about the requirements for our designations.
Enrollment is Limited
Claims College only happens once a year. Enrollment is limited to ensure optimal student instructor ratios. Enroll now!
Maximize Your Claims College Experience
Here's how to make the most of your time in Austin:
• Don't just listen. Participate. Ask questions of the faculty. These people are industry legends! And they love questions.
• Network with everyone! Don’t just spend time with people you know or work with. Stretch yourself and make new connections. You never know who may have a solution to a problem, connect you with a job opportunity, or become your next friend.
Don't Stop There
Keep the networking and learning going when you return home:
• Here’s where your boss is really going to love you – prepare a summary report of your Claims College experience. Draft your own or use our template to get started.
• Connect with the people you met at the conference by sending them a short message (text, email, handwritten note, carrier pigeon, etc.) or reach out to them on LinkedIn.
• Put your knowledge into action and use what you learned right away.
• Put the next level of Claims College on your calendar (and your boss’s) so you’ll be one step closer to that designation!
Wednesday, September 4, 2024 to
Saturday, September 7, 2024
101 Red River Street
Austin, TX 78701
Early Bird Rate Regular Rate Insurance Industry Professionals (Fellows)
$699 $799 Outside Counsel Attorneys (Members)
$1,350 $1,350 Corporate Fellows
Corporate Fellow members can attend this event for free! Not a Corporate Fellow? Learn how your organization can take advantage of this amazing benefit.
CE/CLE provided upon completion of each School level.