|COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
As of August 24, 2021
CLM is committed to the health and well-being of our attendees and staff. We have developed robust COVID protocols beyond CDC guidance and federal, state and local government mandates. Our plan will be revised in real time to reflect changing conditions, and updates communicated to all attendees prior to the event start.
|Vaccination and Testing
- • All attendees must EITHER be fully vaccinated OR have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event start.
- • Fully vaccinated is defined per CDC guidelines as at least two full weeks after the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for use by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- • Attendees opting for a COVID-19 test are encouraged to do so before traveling. You can find testing sites by visiting your state or local health department’s website. We will also offer free onsite tests the day before the event begins.
- • CLM staff are fully vaccinated AND must take a COVID-19 test prior to traveling to the event.
Additional Safety Measures
- • All attendees, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth when in the indoor meeting spaces and public areas of the hotel, per the executive order issued by Baltimore Mayor Brandon M. Scott.
At this event we will:
- • Provide additional hand sanitizing stations.
- • Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
How You Can Keep Others Safe
- • Ensure meeting room design allows for adequate social distancing.
- • Do not attend the event if you are sick, displaying COVID-19 symptoms or have been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- • Practice social distancing and be mindful of fellow attendees' comfort level for physical contact.
- • Wear your mask so it covers your nose and mouth. Remove it briefly to eat and drink.
- • If you feel ill during the event, please remain in your room and immediately contact our meeting planner LaBithia Lee at 954-825-5940.
By registering for Claims College, you agree to comply with all health and safety protocols. Thank you for helping us create a safe and engaging meeting experience.