Level 2 Learning Objectives
- Understanding coverage: who, what, where, how, & when.
- Homeowners—understanding Personal & Business Property; Commercial (Covered Property, Civil Authority, Loss Determination, Role of Counsel, Statutes)
- Key Components of Property Claim Investigation
- Evaluation of Complex Homeowners Claims, & Commercial Claims
- Identify methods to permit swift and accurate resolution of non-disputed claims, address coverage denials, techniques for resolving disputed claims including appraisal, mediation, and litigation
- Understanding technology in the present & future; convergence of multiple technologies