Level 1 Learning Objectives
- Understanding how liability evaluations in truck accident claims are different from motor vehicle accident claims and how that affects the damages evaluation.
- Identifying and assessing the “non-accident” factors that drive liability evaluations in truck accident claims.
- Evaluating whether the case can be successfully defended, regardless of who was at fault in the accident.
- Identifying and assessing the “non-accident” factors that drive damages evaluations in truck accident claims.
- Recognizing whether the case is a “dangerous” one based on aggravating factors regarding the driver, the company, or both.
- Understanding how early claims handling and the Initial assessment of the trucking accident can have on the ultimate value of a claim.
- Understanding how best to partner with counsel for the effective resolution of a case that is going to be tried and how to take an active and effective role in the resolution and trial process.