Level II Learning Objectives
- Understanding advanced coverage concepts and exclusions related to construction defects
- Understanding of Cost of Repair Estimates, with an emphasis on breaking out covered vs. non covered damages.
- Recognizing risk transfer mechanisms and concepts
- Analyzing, recognizing and applying the appropriate triggers of coverage
- Analyzing and recognizing additional insured issues, including the proper handling of either the named insured and/or additional insured file
- Learn to issue spot “set-ups”, including Bad Faith and Consent Judgements