Level 1 Learning Objectives
- Level 1 is being taught virtually.
- Understanding the coverage afforded and key coverage concepts for both Homeowner and Commercial policies.
- Recognizing the need for non-waiver and/or reservation of rights.
- Understanding how to develop the proper scope of investigation, the tools that are available and how to properly document stages of the claim.
- Understanding the difference between RC and ACV and how to calculate the ACV and Market Value of property.
- Understanding how to resolve claims promptly and fairly based on the terms and conditions in the insured’s policy.
- Gaining knowledge as to how to manage each stakeholder's claim experience in order to provide for mutually successful claim outcomes.