CLM's Litigation Management Institute is an intensive 3-day educational training program designed to prepare you for every aspect of litigation management.
Upon completion, you will earn the highly valued Certified Litigation Management Professional (CLMP) designation that recognizes your knowledge, demonstrates your commitment, and distinguishes you from your peers.
The comprehensive curriculum taught by leading claims experts, defense attorneys, and industry thought leaders from organizations like Uber, Tokio Marine, and AFICS, includes:
- Client Relations, Expectations, and Confidentiality
- Coverage Perspectives
- Fundamentals of Risk Transfer
- Reserving and Data Management
- Resolution Options
- Evaluation & Assessment: Impact Reporting and Reserving
- Legal Budgeting and Fee Considerations
- Litigation Metrics
- Practical Aspects of Litigation Management - Strategic Implementation
Students are guided through a case study of a litigated claim, then work in project teams to identify the litigation strategy – so each cohort is limited to only 100 seats to provide an optimal learning environment.
Students will also be awarded up to 24 CE/CLE credit hours.
Seats fill quickly - enroll soon!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Intermediate to advanced adjusters handling litigated casualty claims
- Leaders managing teams who handle litigated casualty claims
- In-house counsel involved in litigation strategy and panel counsel management
- Panel counsel who want to understand the perspectives of their adjuster contacts
THE REVIEWS ARE IN
“The mix of claim/litigation issues was excellent. As a claims professional, the program helped open my eyes to challenges faced by our partners on the litigation side of the house and what we can collectively do to better serve each other.”
-2019 LMI Graduate
“The group projects were an invaluable component.”
-2021 LMI Graduate
Need help making the case to attend? We’ve drafted a letter help you get buy-in.DOWNLOAD
Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 6:00 pm to
Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 1:00 pm
The Westin Michigan Avenue
909 North Michigan Avenue,
Chicago, IL 60611
(312) 943 - 7200
Thursday, October 19th- Welcome Dinner - 6PM