CALL FOR SPEAKERS
2023 CLM ANNUAL CONFERENCE – TAMPA, FL
MARCH 29-31, 2023
Be a thought leader – share your knowledge at the largest claims and litigation management conference in the US! Being a presenter is an incredible way to make an impact on your industry, establish yourself as a subject matter expert, and build your personal brand.
We are looking for inspired and experienced claims, litigation and risk professionals, and attorneys to share innovative, thought-provoking case studies and facilitate robust roundtable or panel discussions targeted toward mid-senior level professionals in the same fields.Our theme for the 2023 CLM Annual Conference is Ready. Set. Future. We hope to provide attendees the most timely and relevant educational content with a forward-thinking future focus!
|Alternative Dispute||Extra Contractual||Reinsurance|
|Resolution||Insurance Coverage||Retail, Restaurant, Hospitality|
|Cannabis||Insurance Fraud||Risk Management|
|Cyber||Municipal Law||Work Comp|
|DE&I||Premises Liability||Young Professionals|
|Environmental and Toxic Tort||Product Liability|
- Sessions must be comprised of two to four speakers, with at least one being a CLM Fellow.
- You may provide a case study or outline - a select number of PowerPoint presentations will be supported.
- Most session have a maximum of 50 attendees.
- We encourage proposals to be inclusive and support diversity.
- Sessions may be canceled if speaker materials are not received by due dates.
October 3, 2022 Submission deadline
October 31, 2022 Speaker notifications
December 1, 2022 Bios/Photos due
December 1, 2022 Written materials due