Outside defense counsel can join the CLM as Members after being nominated by an industry professional (which the CLM can facilitate). Joining the CLM makes you part of the industry’s largest professional association. Memberships are available on both the individual and firm level. By joining with a firm membership, all attorneys in the firm may join the CLM at no additional cost
Benefits for CLM Members
- Complimentary subscriptions to CLM Publications
- Complimentary registration to CLM Chapter Events and Webinars
- Advanced invitations and reduced registration rates to CLM Annual Conference and Specialty Conferences
- Networking opportunities through CLM Committee involvement.
- Writing and speaking opportunities to expand your network.
- Listing in the CLM online directory and referral network.
- Notice of CLM Member status on Martindale.com profile.
Annual Membership Fees
- $485 for Individual membership.
- $785 for Firm with five members or less.
- $1285 for Firm with thirty members or less.
- $1785 for Firm with thirtyone members or more.