CLM's Litigation Management Institute is an intensive 3-day educational training program designed to prepare you for every aspect of litigation management.
Upon completion, you will earn the highly valued Certified Litigation Management Professional (CLMP) designation that recognizes your knowledge, demonstrates your commitment, and distinguishes you from your peers.
The comprehensive curriculum taught by leading claims experts, defense attorneys, and industry thought leaders from organizations like Tokio Marine, AmTrust Group and AFICS, includes:
- Client Relations, Expectations, and Confidentiality
- Coverage Perspectives
- Fundamentals of Risk Transfer
- Reserving and Data Management
- Resolution Options
- Evaluation & Assessment: Impact Reporting and Reserving
- Legal Budgeting and Fee Considerations
- Litigation Metrics
- Practical Aspects of Litigation Management - Strategic Implementation
Students are guided through a case study of a litigated claim, then work in project teams to identify the litigation strategy – so each cohort is limited to only 100 seats to provide an optimal learning environment.
Students will also be awarded up to 24 CE/CLE credit hours.
Seats fill quickly - enroll soon!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Intermediate to advanced adjusters handling property and litigated casualty claims
- Leaders managing teams who handle litigated casualty claims
- In-house counsel involved in litigation strategy and panel counsel management
- Panel counsel who want to understand the perspectives of their adjuster contacts
THE REVIEWS ARE IN
“The mix of claim/litigation issues was excellent. As a claims professional, the program helped open my eyes to challenges faced by our partners on the litigation side of the house and what we can collectively do to better serve each other.”
-2019 LMI Graduate
“The group projects were an invaluable component.”
-2021 LMI Graduate
Thursday, June 6, 2024 - 6:00 pm to
Sunday, June 9, 2024 - 1:00 pm
Loyola University Chicago - School of Law
25 E Pearson Street
Thursday, June 6 - Welcome Dinner – 6 PM
$3,399 — includes all program materials, class instruction, CE/CLE credits, breakfasts, lunches and welcome dinner. Registration fee does not include hotel costs.
Corporate Fellow organizations receive one free Litigation Management Institute registration per year. Is your organization a Corporate Fellow? Learn how to become one and take advantage of this amazing benefit.
Registration opens on Tuesday, January 16, 2024