The 2021 CLM Annual Conference is just around the corner, and new this year will be an awards dinner that takes place on Aug. 12, 2021, that will honor top achievers in our organization.
In addition to announcing CLM’s Lifetime Achievement Award winner, the sit-down dinner will recognize all new Certified Claims Professionals (CCPs), Advanced Claims Professionals (ACPs), and Certified Litigation Management Professionals (CLMPs), designations that were earned at CLM’s Claims College and Litigation Management Institute.
Additionally, five Professional of the Year award winners will be announced for the following categories: Claims Management, Litigation Management, Outside Defense Counsel, Young Industry Professional, and Young Outside Counsel. Here are this year’s nominees:
• Bert Dizon, Senior Client Services Manager, Gallagher Bassett Services Inc.
• Claire Musselman, Vice President of Workers’ Compensation, North American Risk Services
• Doretha Johnson, Complex Claims Specialist, Hiscox
• Henrietta Hinojosa, Vice President of Claims, National Claim Services Inc.
• Penny Wright McCloud, Sunstate Equipment, Senior Risk Claims Manager
• Douglas Casale, AVP, Litigation Management, Chubb
• Felicia McDonnell, Litigation Supervisor – Costco, Gallagher Bassett Services Inc.
• Kerry Ebersole, Litigation Management Team Leader, USLI
• Laurie Schaffer, Head of Claim and Litigation Quality and Cost Management, Axis
• Fran Brooks, Corporate Claims Training Specialist, PMA
OUTSIDE DEFENSE COUNSEL
• Kenneth Bloom, Attorney, Gartner + Bloom PC
• Jason Feld, Partner, Kahana & Feld
• Howard Shafer, Managing Partner, Shafer Partners
• Kirsten Kaiser Kus, Partner, Bryce Downey & Lenkov LLC
• Dawn Dezii, Attorney, Margolis Edelstein
YOUNG INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS
• Josh England, Major Case Director, IAT Insurance Group
• Jessica Mauch, Claims Manager, Axis
• Preston Stoeck, Director of Daily Operations, Primeco Claims Group
• Mitchell Dane-Henry, Insurance Program Manager, Sprouts Farmers Market
• Patrick Thantacheva, Director of Risk Management, Diversified Restaurant Group
YOUNG OUTSIDE COUNSEL
• Julie Buonocore, Associate, Rebar Kelly
• Ebony Morris, Attorney, Garrison, Yount, Forte & Mulcahy
• Ashton Kirsch, Attorney, Matthiesen, Wickert & Lehrer
• Nicholas Sulpizio, Attorney, Hill Wallack
• Jessica Craft, Attorney, Littler Mendelson
Join us in congratulating this year’s award nominees, and plan on attending CLM’s Annual Conference in Atlanta beginning on August 11, 2021, where you will enjoy three days of education, networking, and fun in a safe environment.