Since CLM’s Claims College first opened its doors in 2013, it has become one of the premier providers of specialized education for insurance claims professionals. Hundreds of CLM’s membership have completed either a three-year school or a one-year school in order to earn the Certified Claims Professional or Advanced Claims Professional designations, which sets them apart from their peers and identifies them as professionals committed to the claims industry.
One of the crucial distinctions that CLM’s Claims College makes compared to other claims-focused education is the inclusion of leading-industry experts who work tirelessly as volunteers all year to coordinate with faculty and ensure their school’s content is relevant and practical. Because of the dedication of each school’s deans and executive council members over the years, CLM’s Claims College is able to deliver a curriculum at each school that is filled with takeaways and ideas that have immediate, real-world application. As a small token of our gratitude, we thank them here for all that they do, since Claims College would not exist without their support, skills, and contribution of considerable time. K
2022 Claims College Deans and Executive Councils
School of Casualty Claims
• Robert Baer, Arrowpoint Capital
• Hedy Linette Ranieri, Berkley Life Sciences and Berkley Technology Underwriters
• Laura Cornish, Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp.
• Dwight Geddes, Metro Claims & Risk Mgmt
• Stanley Greenspan, Crum & Forster
• Martha Kersey, Church Mutual
• Jennifer Wojciechowski, Community Association Underwriters of America, Inc.
School of Construction
• Rose Hall, AXA XL
• Steve Lokus, Navigators
• Leonard Fink, Springel & Fink
• David McLain, Higgins, Hopkins, McLain & Roswell, LLC
• Jannea Rogers, Adams and Reese, LLP
• Lee Wright, Tokio Marine HCC
School of Cyber
• Beth Fitch, Righi Fitch Law Group
• Ted Schaer, Zarwin, Baum, DeVito, Kaplan, Schaer & Toddy
• Kelly Geary, EPIC
• Ken Goldstein, University of Hartford
• Deborah Saunders, Comcast NBCUniversal
School of Professional Lines
• Sally Combs, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
• Kevin Fisher, Allied World Assurance Company
• Ron Goldstein, Aon
• Gary Leonard, GB Specialty
• William Mitchell, Cruser, Mitchell, Novitz, Sanchez, Gaston & Zimet LLP
• Frances O’Meara, Wood Smith Henning & Berman LLP
School of Property
• Fran Brooks, PMA Companies
• Patrick Milone, Claims Administration Corp.
• Maria Elena Abate, Colodny Fass, P.A.
• Ken Abernathy, Sedgwick
• John Malone, Goldberg Segalla, LLP
• Stuart Mintz, Custard Insurance Adjusters Inc.
• Jennie Philip, Chubb
School of Transportation
• Joe Pappalardo, Gallagher Sharp, LLP
• Lea Kapral, Acuity Insurance
• Jim Foster, Cassiday Schade, LLP
• Christopher Fusco, Callahan & Fusco, LLC
• Paul Greene, Canal Insurance Company
• Tim Roth, Gallagher Sharp, LLP
• Caryn Siebert, Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
• Brad Wagner, Acuity Insurance
School of Workers’ Compensation
• Dr. Claire Muselman, Emory Industrial Services
• James Poerio, Poerio & Walter, Inc.
• Dr. Brad Gronke, Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
• William Pipkin, Austill, Lewis, Pipkin & Maddox, P.C.
• Lisa Warner Hunter, State of West Virginia
School of Claims Mediation
• Michele Newman, Hamlin & Burton Liability Management, Inc.
• Joseph Mak, RiverStone Resources LLC
• Tami Vail, Kahana & Feld, LLP
• Jeff Trueman, Jeff Trueman, Esq., Mediator
• Zohar Lushe, Chubb
• Joe Hassinger, Galloway
• Jim Saunders, Lancer Insurance Company
School of Extra-Contractual
• Sarannah McMurtry, Acceptance Insurance
• Meg Weist, Employers Mutual Casualty Company
• Kathleen Chaney, Lambdin & Chaney
• Kate Jacobi, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
• William Kobokovich, Travelers
School of Leadership
• Angela Kopet, Copeland, Stair, Valz & Lovell, LLP
• Fausto Martin, FedNat
• Mark Bernstein, HUB International
• Kelly Hopper Moore, Liberty Mutual
• Gabriel Slominski, Crum & Forster
• Nicol Vargas, Ringler
School of Litigation Management
• Larry Beemer, Tokio Marine HCC
• JD Keister, McAngus Goudelock & Courie, LLC
• Taylor Smith, Suite 200 Solutions
• Dan Brunson, Wilson Elser
• Stephanie Haas, Amerisure Mutual Insurance Co.
• Melissa Hill, Kemper Insurance Corp.
• Cathleen Rebar, Rebar Kelly